PAWS Harvest Festival
Fall Harvest Festival is Back!
October 28, 2023 | 5:00-6:30pm
Saturday, October 28th
5-6:30pm at Woodburn
We're getting excited Woodburn's Harvest Festival, hosted by PAWS, at Woodburn’s playground area. Families are encouraged to come in costume and enjoy a seasonal decoration display with fellow Woodburn classmates. Trunk-or-treating will return with candy and prizes AND we're inviting local car clubs to participate, so there should be lots to see!
Please help us make this night special:
- Participate as one of our "trunk or treat" vehicles! If you love Halloween, this is a fun way to share your spirit and the kids LOVE it. Here are some fun ideas. We can't wait to see how you decorate your trunks! Sign up to reserve your spot!
- Share your Halloween inflatables and/or volunteer at the event!
- If you can, please consider donating candy or prizes.
- Bring shelf-stable and canned food items for the CSD Family Resource Center.
- Don't forget to snap a photo of your costume or enjoying the festival to share with us. You can share with us on Facebook or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*To help with parking and traffic flow we encourage families to walk or carpool to Woodburn.
A parent or designated adult must accompany children at this event.
Questions, contact Jen Keen at email@example.com
- Wednesday, February 21
- Thursday, February 22
- Friday, February 23