Woodburn Carnival & Silent Auction
The PAWS group, thanks in part to our generous sponsors is excited to bring this annual Woodburn Carnival & Silent Auction to our Woodburn community!
Thank you to our generous 2021-2022 Woodburn Carnival sponsors!
- Carnival Games
- Hall of Guesstimations
- Cake Walk
- Inflatable Obstacle Course and Bounce House
- Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Silent Auction
- Food Partners: Thank you to our special food partners Champ Pizza & Kona Ice. Champ pizza is providing delicious slices a a lower cost just for our event! And Kona Ice is giving 15% of all sales back to Woodburn! We appreciate your support!
- We will also have Amelia's Mexican Food, Gourmet on the Go & Ice Cream Express available for additional food purchases! Click on any of logos below to view their sample menus!
LIVE SILENT Auction:
From restaurant gift certificates to music lessons, amazing staff experiences and unique class baskets, there’s something for everyone!
Plan ahead and donate next year!
Please consider donating an auction item to our silent auction being held in May 2023, with all proceeds benefiting Woodburn Elementary School through the PAWS PTO. We are asking you, your family, your business or your employer to donate items for auction such as:
- Vacation packages
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Wine or winery tour tickets
- Gift certificates for spa treatments or other special services
- Special activities such as birthday parties, family events, etc.
- Services such as music lessons, photography, arts & crafts
- Tickets to a show, concert, or sporting event
- Original or limited edition artwork and antiques
- Gift Baskets for prize assembly! (We will need them!)
Donors will be recognized on auction listings and your donation will be tax deductible!
For more information, please contact email@example.com
A parent or designated adult must accompany children at PAWS events.
We'll need LOADS of help to make this event run smoothly!
- Tuesday, December 6
- Wednesday, December 7
- Thursday, December 8
- Friday, December 9
- Wednesday, December 14
- Thursday, December 15