*Your PAWS account ensures you receive our updates, can volunteer for events, and process online payments. But look to ParentSquare for updates from Woodburn and the district. RETURNING FAMILIES: please update your account each school year to keep your account active. NEW FAMILIES: click here to create an account.
- Jan 21: Birthday Table (rescheduled for 2/25)
- Jan 26: 6:45pm - 7:45pm - Coffee with PAWS
- Feb 3: 6:00pm - 7:00pm - PAWS Winter General Meeting
- Feb 10: 12:45pm - 1:45pm - PAWS Art Training
- Feb 16 6:00pm - 7:00pm - SEL Family Discussion with Jennifer McMillian
- Feb 23: 6:45pm - 7:45pm - Coffee with PAWS
- Feb 25: School Hours - Jan/Feb Birthday Table
Do you want to be more involved in your child's school? We are looking for energetic parents who want to be engaged in the Woodburn community. Maybe that person is you!
Our Executive Board has one opening for this school year:
- Communications Chair
- Volunteer Coordinator
We are also looking for parents to help as project leads and volunteers for our PAWS art program. You can learn more about the open lead positions and volunteer opportunitees as well as the open board positions on our website or email Bridgette Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Keep Your Account and Background Checks Current
We'd like to remind returning Woodburn families to update your PAWS account when you've received your teacher assignment.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT CURRENT, SO YOU CONTINUE TO RECEIVE UPDATES, VOLUNTEER INFORMATION, AND PROCESS ONLINE PAYMENTS.
- Please login to the website and update your student's teacher(s) information and make any other changes.
- Once your account is updated, you can update your volunteer interests for this year. We will update this every year, so even if you completed this last year, the form will be blank and you can select your preferences for this year.
- All parents/guardians of Woodburn students are automatically members of PAWS (no dues!)! Click here to create your account.
Also, to volunteer in the classroom with the Integrated Arts Program, at school events, or on field trips, you also need to complete the Camas School District's Volunteer Form, which includes a background check. To complete the school district's background check, you can set up or update your account on the new district online volunteer management tool and then walk through the steps to complete your application. More information can be found here. Once completed, the approval lasts for two years and you can login to review the expiration date (though you may not be able to renew until the expiration date).
- Friday, January 28
- Thursday, February 3
- Wednesday, February 9
- Thursday, February 10
- Friday, February 11
- Monday, February 14
- Friday, February 18
- Monday, February 21
Keep Your PAWS Account Current
To receive PAWS communications, submit volunteer sign-ups, pay for PAWS items such as yearbooks, etc., you’ll need to have an active account at woodburnpaws.org. While you’re creating or updating your account, please complete the PAWS Volunteer Opportunities form so we can connect you with events in which you’re interested. Accounts must be updated annually and you will be prompted to update information when you log in each new school year.
Every time you shop, start at: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2856481
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Enter Woodburn’s enrollment number: 88659