READ WITH THE PACK! Read-a-thon Fundraiser
Feb 26-March 12
The goal of the READ WITH THE PACK! read-a-thon fundraiser is to promote literacy, celebrate the joy of reading, and raise money for Woodburn PAWS's ongoing programming!
To participate, students submit their READ WITH THE PACK! reading goal. This could be an amount of minutes per day they'll spend reading, the number of books or pages they are committing to read, etc. If students are able to raise funds, they then share that goal with potential donors as they collect contributions. And everyone starts reading some good books!
Students may collect cash or check donations OR donations can be made online at woodburnpaws.org (see the donation button below). All monies must be returned to school by March 10, 2023 or donated online by March 13, 2023 to count toward prizes. (Donations are tax-deductible; please make checks payable to Woodburn PAWS.)
INCENTIVE: IF WE RAISE $5000 OR MORE AT THIS YEAR'S READ-A-THON, PAWS WILL ADD AN ADDITIONAL FUN INFLATABLE ATTRACTION OR INTERACTIVE GAME AT THIS YEAR'S CARNIVAL (5/20/23, 4-7 PM).
- $10 also receive a READ WITH THE PACK! "brag tag"
- $50 receive all previous prizes, and also earn a topping in our "human ice cream sundae" celebration with Mr. Graham AND get to submit a photo of yourself with your favorite book to be included in a special read-a-thon section in Woodburn's yearbook
- $100 receive all previous prizes plus a $5 gift card from Truly Scrumptious
- $250 receive all previous prizes plus a $15 gift card to spend at the spring book fair (this year we've created a system so that you WILL be able to spend the money at the books fair, not online)
- $500 receive all previous prizes plus a $25 gift card to spend at the spring book fair (this year we've created a system so that you WILL be able to spend the money at the books fair, not online)
If your student has collected cash or checks, envelopes marked with your student's name containing the donations can be submitted to their teacher or the front desk, or money can be submitted solely online using our donation form. You can make a donation toward your student below while the read-a-thon is happening. The donation form is also accessible as a site guest, so out-of-town friends and family can donate without a PAWS account!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! HAVE A GREAT TIME READING!
- Wednesday, February 8
- Thursday, February 9
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14